How to use a GoPro like a PRO? I will always refer to my favorite YouTube channel “How to use POV cameras” because of their awesome tutorials on how to use GoPro Cameras efficiently while keeping in mind the different functionalities these cameras can offer. This video is very helpful specially for entry-level people who just started using GoPro cameras.
If you don’t have a GoPro yet and looking forward to buy one then you might want to check my articles “Which GoPro should I buy” where I give my personal advice on which GoPro you should buy based on your activities, and “GoPro Camera Comparison Chart” where I provide also a comparison of the three Hero 4 cameras which I’m sure you’ll find helpful if you’re lost between which camera to choose.
Here’s the video tutorial on how to use GoPro Hero 4 Black and Hero 4 Silver. If you need a tutorial on how to use a GoPro Hero 4 Session then click here.
This is a list of the video content:
- Unboxing and Setting Up your Hero4
- Removing your camera from the Waterproof Case
- Installing the Battery and Inserting a Micro SD Memory Card
- Putting your camera back in the Waterproof Case
- Turning your camera on, changing shooting modes and recording
- Charging your camera and transferring files
- Updating your camera’s firmware
- Changing the Backdoors
- Mounting Basics
I hope you liked this GoPro Hero 4 Black and Silver Tutorial. Feel free to bookmark this page whenever you need help setting up your GoPro Hero 4 Black or Silver. If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to ask me in the comments section below! 🙂